The footrest is not a trampoline. However solid the chrome-finished metal bar might be, or how dense and thick the rubber footrest is, it is not designed for extended summer-fun jumping. Or any jumping for that matter. But if someone confuses your styling chair's footrest for a trampoline anyway, you can get a shiny new one with a classic line "T" design, and it'll be simple to put in so you'll have a fully functioning chair in no time.
- Includes rubber footrest and footrest bar
- Easy and convenient to receive and replace
- Brand new footrest ensures durability
- Includes everything you need to replace
- Length: 21"
- Width: 12.25"
- Depth: 17"
- Some assembly is required.
I love the rubber foot rest better than the plastic, just wish it would work with my chair:/