Krest Combs began by manufacturing just one comb style for the professional beauty industry. In order to succeed, they knew that the one style had to be made from the finest quality materials and workmanship in order to be accepted by knowledgeable, hard-working, professional stylists. As a result, QUALITY became the cornerstone of the company and QUALITY remains the cornerstone today.
- Composed of Dupont Derlin acetal polymer.
- 100% heat resistant material.
- Withstands extreme heat of blow drying.
- Virtually static free.
- No "hair-raising" combing.
- Virtually chemically inert.
- Will not absorb water, oils, or product.
- Can be wet or dry sterilized.
- Ultra glossy, smooth surface.
- Glides with "flow-through" combing.
- Never drags or tangles.
- Perfect balance of strength & flexibility.
- Quality alternative to hard rubber.
I LOVE THIS COMB