For a limited time, get the Fanola Vegan Shampoo or Mask on a BoGo Special.
No coupon needed. Listing reflects 2 qty for the same price as the single.
Find Vegan No Orange 2 Pack Special Here!
Find Vegan No Red 2 Pack Special Here!
- NEW 2018 Formula!
- Speeds the creation of the Signature “Fanola” silver, ash tone.
- Also free of sulfates, silicones, and parabens which can be damaging to hair
- Neutralizes undesired yellow reflections
- Ideal for blonde, grey hair, or bleached
Fanola Free No Yellow "vegan' Shampoo is made with a vibrant violet pigment that turns down the yellow or lightened hair to be less noticeable. No Yellow is used for bleached, blonde, streaked, and grey hair to powerfully and quickly achieve that silver/ash look.
No Yellow Vegan Shampoo neutralizes yellow reflections driving from pigment residue after bleaching, lightening and the oxidizing action of the elements. No Yellow treatment is the only professional treatment formulated with a special violet pigment with intensive action that neutralizes yellow reflections giving the hair a cool, bright, even reflection.
- Vegan - Surprisingly powerful yet super gentle
- Contains no sulfates, silicones, or parabens - fantastic news for colored hair looking to maintain vibrancy while improving hair quality, and texture.
- No one does color like the Italians. Powerful Violet pigment tones down the hair to give it that silver, ash look.
How/When: Apply on damp or dry hair by massaging into the lengths for 1-5 minutes and rinse off; for a stronger effect, leave on for 5-10 minutes. Use gloves to prevent staining hands. Professionals can use to pre-tone clients' hair that is bleached, super lightened, or on clients who want less of yellow tones in their hair.
No Yellow Vegan Mask is formulated with a special violet pigment that neutralizes undesired yellow reflections. Leaves hair soft, shiny and silky. The action of the violet pigment is not invasive but rather it has very high cosmetic action without any side effects, even if the shampoo is frequently used. Its acid pH seals the cuticle and creates a protective violet film on the hair that reflects and rejects yellow reflection. It's perfect for conditioning action.
- Ideal, for grey, super lightened, or decolored hair
- Violet pigment tones down unwanted yellow hues on grey, light blonde, or streaked hair